To be Fountainhead of Technological solutions for Needs of Society and Industry.
1. To impart fundamental engineering skills & knowledge for analysis of engineering problems.
2. To engage with Industry/Society for taking up stimulating problems on merits.
3. To take the project execution to “Minimum Usable Prototype (MUP)” stage/Pilot-testing and secure IP rights.
Programme Educational Objectives (PEOs)
1. About 5% of our students starting-up their own start-up companies.
2. Reputation of our students as innovators.
3. Appreciable number of our students working in product-development.
4. Majority of our students working in core engineering domain.
5. Appreciation of our students for their multi-disciplinary skills.
6. Recognition of our students for solving societal problems.
7. Appreciable number of our students obtaining PG degrees from IITs and reputed international institutes.
8. Appreciable number of our students working in R & D.