Registration process for UG courses B.E. (Bachelor of Engineering) has been started
- Please visit the following website for Registration and all further process
- JAC website https://jacchd.admissions.nic.in/
- B.E. (Bachelor of Engineering) Admissions helpline no. 6280089748
Eligibility conditions for admission to various B.E. courses at the participating institutes are as detailed below:
The academic qualifications as prescribed in Information Bulletin and Application Form of JEE (Main)-2023 are applicable for this allocation/allotment, extract of which is reproduced below.
- Only those candidates who have passed their Class 12th/ equivalent examination in 2021, 2022, or those who are appearing in Class 12th/ equivalent examination in 2023, are eligible to appear in JEE(Main) – 2023 Examination.
- Candidates who passed Class 12th/equivalent examination in 2020 or before as well as those who will appear in such examination in 2024 or later are not eligible to appear in JEE(Main)–2023”.
Required Eligibility Criteria along with subject combinations required in the qualifying examination for admission to B.E courses under JAC-2023 shall be as under: –
|Course||Required Eligibility Criteria|
|B.E||All India Rank prepared by National Testing Agency (NTA) on the basis of score in JEE (Main)-2023 Paper 1 for B.E./B.Tech. Passed 10+2/equivalent with 5 subjects Language (Hindi/ English/Punjabi/ Any Other Language)Physics Mathematics Any one of Chemistry/ Biology/ Biotechnology/ Technical Vocational Subject Any other subject |
Passed 10+3 Diploma with Mathematics as compulsory subject.
Important points regarding the eligibility conditions followed by JAC-2023 are:
- All India Rank prepared by the National Testing Agency (NTA) based on score in JEE (Main)-2023 for B.E./B.Tech. shall be used for admission to B.E.
- A candidate belonging to any category shall be considered for seat allocation if he/she is declared successful in 12th or equivalent examination by Board/University/Council.
- A candidate who gets a compartment in the 12th examination held in April/May 2023 will be eligible for admission under JAC-2023 if he/she clears the same (by appearing in the supplementary examination) before the last date of registration.
- Aggregate marks percentage in 12th or equivalent examination shall be worked out as suggested by the certificate awarding Board/University/Council. If the Board/University/Council awards letter grades without providing the equivalent percentage of marks on the grade sheet, the candidate should obtain a certificate from the respective Board/University/Council specifying equivalent percentage conversion formula and submit at the time of reporting/counselling. In the absence of such a certificate, the decision of JAC-2023 regarding his/her eligibility shall be final.
- The admissions under NRI/ Foreign Nationals category shall be conducted by Direct Admissions of Students Abroad-2023 (DASA-2023). The aspirants are advised to refer to the website https://www.dasanit.org
- General Conditions
For admission to the B.E. courses, each candidate must-
(a) bear a good moral character and should not have been debarred from any institution/ University,
(b) be an Indian National (except for those seats which are open to NRIs),
(c) satisfy the prescribed medical standards of fitness as follows-
(i) Standard of Physique
A candidate must be in good mental and body health, and free from any physical defect likely to
interfere with effective performance of duties of his/her profession.
(ii) Standard of Visual acuity with or without glasses should be:
|Distant Vision Near Vision |
Better Eye: 6/6 or 6/9 0/6
Worse Eye: 6/9 or 6/12 0/8
The total amount of myopia including the cylinder shall not exceed – 600 D
The total amount of hypermetropia including the cylinder shall not exceed +600 D.
Inter-se Merit for Admission
The inter-se merit of the candidates for admission will be determined on the basis of All India Rank (AIR) obtained in JEE (Main)-2023 only, except in the Sports Category and the Defence Category.