Placements at UIET are organized and conducted by the Training and Placement Committee with the assistance of students and faculty.
The recruitment process is as follows:
- The invitation mails along with relevant information are sent to companies to participate in the Campus Placement Program.
- The companies are requested to share their visit details along with key information like job profile, pay package, location, bond requirements, etc. by sending an email to TPC (email@example.com) or through the links available at uiet.puchd.ac.in under the Placements section.
- Based on the responses received, TPC prepares the tentative schedule for the visit of the companies by considering parameters like the reputation of the company, pay package, number of offers likely to be made by the company, etc. and then placement dates are fixed with the companies based on mutual consent.
- The date of the placement drive of a company is shared with the students and they are asked to show their willingness to appear for the recruitment process of that company. The list of interested and eligible students is shared with the company.
- The company visits the campus on the selected date and carry out the recruitment process. TPC team provide all the necessary assistance for the smooth conduct of the placement drive.
- The companies are encouraged to conduct pre-placement talks before the start of their selection process. At the end of the selection process, companies are required to declare the result on the same day.
- The companies are requested to share the offer letters of the selected students with the TPC at their earliest.
The alterations to the placement procedure can be made as and when the Training and Placement Committee deems fit. On all matters not covered by the procedure, the Training and Placement Committee shall act on its discretion and its decision would be final and binding on all parties.