On successful completion of the program students will achieve the following Program Outcomes:
1. Engineering knowledge: Graduates will demonstrate knowledge in Mathematics, Science and Engineering by solving complex Electronics and Communication Engineering problems.
2. Problem analysis: Graduates will demonstrate an ability to identify and analyze complex Electronics and Communication Engineering problems
by using the principles of Mathematics, Science and Engineering.
3. Design/development of solutions: Graduates will propose a solution and Design an Electronics or Communication system that meets the desired specification.
4. Conduct investigations of complex problems: Graduates will analyze and interpret data using research based knowledge in Electronics or Communication and provide significant conclusions.
5. Modern tool usage : Graduates will experiment with the modeling and simulation tools for analysis of Electronics and Communication Engineering problems and their limitations.
6. The engineer and society : Graduates will apply reasoning and knowledge to assess global and societal issues.
7. Environment and sustainability: Graduates will demonstrate the impact of Engineering and technological solutions for sustainable development of society and environment.
8. Ethics: Graduates will Apply ethical principles and commit to professional ethics and responsibilities and norms of the engineering practice.
9. Individual and team work: Graduates will understand individual role and leadership qualities to lead diverse groups in multidisciplinary fields.
10. Communication: Graduates will communicate effectively in both verbal and written forms among peers and society.
11. Project management and finance : Graduate will develop leadership and managerial skills with best professional, economic and ethical concern for managing team or as an individual in multidisciplinary environment.
12. Life-long learning : Graduates will be capable of self-education and clearly understand the value of lifelong learning.