JOINT ADMISSION COMMITTEE – 2017 is a body constituted by the Chandigarh Administration for conducting admissions to various B.E./ B.Tech./ B. Arch./ B.E.(Chemical)-MBA courses in the following institutions for the session 2017-18:
- University Institute of Engineering and Technology, Panjab University, Chandigarh
- Dr. S.S. Bhatnagar University Institute of Chemical Engineering and Technology, Panjab University, Chandigarh (Formerly known as Deptt. of Chemical Engg. & Technology)
- PEC University of Technology, Chandigarh (Formerly Punjab Engineering College, Chandigarh)
- Chandigarh College of Engineering and Technology, Sector-26 Chandigarh
- University Institute of Engineering and Technology, Panjab University SSG Regional Centre, Hoshiarpur
- Chandigarh College of Architecture, Chandigarh
Admission Website: chdenggadmissions.nic.in
Opening and Closing Rank - 2016: Click here to view OR/CR 2016
Online registration opens: 5th June, 2017
Registration closes: 22nd June, 2017
More details on the Academic Programmes, Eligibility criteria, Seat Details in each course and their corresponding Reservation details are available in JAC information brochure published at the admission website.
Applying for admission to any of the courses available at above institutions involves the following:
- Online registration at admission website
- Online payment of a non-refundable registration fee, and filling the registration fee payment details
Admissions will be made on the basis of JEE (Main) - 2017 All India Rank (AIR). There will be three rounds of online counselling followed by one last SPOT round of online counselling. Only the registered candidates will be able to participate in these rounds of counselling. For more information and updates, please visit the admission website or contact admission Helpline Nos. 8196838999, 8196848999.